TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INFLUENCER COLLABARATIONS
Below are the terms and conditions which apply to collaborations (“influencer collaborations”) between NA-KD and individuals that promote NA-KD products on their social media channels (“influencers”).
- NA-KD or the influencer has the right to terminate the collaboration at any time with a written notice.
- It is the influencer’s responsibility to defray any tax required by national legislation in their country of residence.
The social media posts or content promoting NA-KD’s products or brand shall not:
- Encourage dangerous behaviour or breaches of ordinary safety norms.
- Play on social insecurity, a bad conscience or poor self-confidence.
- Employ frightening means that are likely to cause fear or anxiety.
- Always include the name of our NA-KD (@nakdfashion or #nakdfashion).
- Always clearly place a disclosure of advertising at the start of the caption or title.
Acceptable forms of advertising disclosure:
- "Advertisement with NA-KD"
- "Marketing with NA-KD"
- "Commercial promotion with NA-KD"
Forms of advertising disclosure that are not acceptable:
- Ambiguous terms such as “collaboration” or “#Ambassador”, “#Partner”, “#Spon”, “#Promo” or “#Brand”.
- If influencers reshare sponsored content on other of their social media channels, they need to include a disclosure on those channels as well – regardless if repost is included in the original deal or not.
- If the sponsored content is in the local language, the disclosure must be in the local language.
- If possible, and in addition to all above, use the “paid partnership” feature on Instagram or Facebook.